Data Migration Practitioner, Yorkshire, UK
Data Migration Practitioner / Yorkshire / SQL Server (including SSIS) / Contract / £375 – £450 per day
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing expert Data Management consultancies in the UK who employ permanent and contract consultants who consistently rate as a company as one they would recommend to their friends.
Comma believe in being fully immersed in every organisation that we undertake a programme of work with, imparting knowledge at the same rate we absorb it. We are serious about providing a delivery service that puts the client first and ensures their data and content works for them in perfect harmony. Reciprocal learning is at the core of what we do.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand and document existing end to end data mig processes (under the guidance Enterprise Architect)
- Review requirements for Phase 2
- Design the tech processes for Phase 2, utilising as much of P1 as possible but making it more automated, transparent and robust
- Build transformation and data quality routines
- Support the weekly data quality review process
- Build DQ checks as raised in the DQI Log
- Feed weekly DQ values into the DQI Log
- Support in the execution of mock migration cycles
- Sources include SAP, spreadsheets and Access (provided by client)
- Outputs are excel, to be loaded using the Riversand loading tool (by client)
- The work is prioritised by the DQWG, there is no fixed scope for this, it is a turn up and do as much stuff as possible, if there is too much then we/they ask for more help
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the form opposite.